Each Regional Medical Transport vehicle passes the American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. and one is equipped with a wheelchair lift or ramp. Our vehicles are:
- Ambulatory and Stretcher Accessible
- Safe and Reliable
- Medically stocked as needed to serve our patients
Our ambulances are stocked with the necessary medical equipment to transfer and serve our patients including: AEDs, oxygen and other basic medical supplies, Monitors, advanced airway devices, ventilators and IV infusion pumps. All units are annually inspected and certified by the State of Ohio Medical Transportation Board.
Our paramedics, EMT-As and EMT’s are dedicated to responding with promptness and care, and to treating our clients with respect and integrity. They are thoughtful, compassionate professionals who understand the difficulties that arise for persons with limited mobility and care about their safety and transportation needs. Each driver has a clean driving record and all employees have passed a background check.
Our Ambulatory Services:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – Basic transports are staffed with a minimum of two Emergency Medical Technicians – Basics.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) – Advanced transports are staffed with at least one Paramedic or EMT-A and one Emergency Medical Technician and are able to safely transport patients. ALS units are equipped with cardiac Monitors, advanced airway devices including ventilators and IV infusion pumps that were designed for the rigors of transport.
- Ambulettes – Our ambulette vans provide wheelchair transport. hey have lifts on the rear to load and unload the client. The vans are equipped with a First Aid Kit, a wheelchair, two way radio and other small supplies to ensure safe transport.
Our Services Include:
- Non-Emergency and Emergency Transport
- Hospital Transfers
- Hospital Discharge Transport
- Nursing Home Transfers
- Transport for Outpatient Surgery
- Dialysis Facilities Transport
- Cancer Center Transport
- Wheelchair Transport
- Organ Transfers
- Medical Appointment Transport
- Orthopedic/Physical Therapy Transport
- Radiation Therapy Transport
- Special Events Medical Standby
- Long Distance Transport